Monday, July 2, 2012

Criticwire Surveys, 6/4 - 7/2

I haven't been updating the blog as much as I'd like to, but that doesn't mean I'm not out there doing things. Recently, I've started participating in the weekly critics surveys from Criticwire, one of Indiewire's many blogs. Below you'll find links to the first of these, which run from June 4th through today, July 2nd. You can typically find my answer near the bottom of each one. And while you're at it, make sure you check out the great answers from everyone else too!

June 4 - What movie prequel would you most like to see?

June 11 - What one art-house movie would you recommend to a young cinephile?

June 18 - What is Pixar's best movie?

June 21 - Remembering Andrew Sarris

July 2 - Which underrated auteur would you put in your "pantheon" list?

No comments:

Post a Comment